May 11, 2010

CK Clip it Up Winner

Happy Monday everyone!!!

It’s a rainy day here in Utah and coming to work was difficult.  However when I checked my emails I was excited to receive pictures from Susan Berry.  Susan won a Clip it Up Ribbon Organizer from Club CK.  She was at first nervous about finding a place to put the Ribbon Organizer but once she found the perfect spot she loves it :-) 

Here’s her pictures…

image

“As I was putting in the rolls, I discovered a couple ribbons that I had duplicate purchases.  I am hoping this will eliminate that in the future because they are in view for me to remember what I have.  I also found the clips handy for a few other items that are not too heavy.”  Susan Berry

image

Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...