May 25, 2010

Gail’s Ribbon Organizer

Hi everyone!

It’s time I shared just how I’m incorporating my 18” Ribbon Organizer into my scraproom. I’ve recently moved rooms and it’s been so much fun to reorganize my supplies so they are easily accessible and . . . let’s face it . . . pleasing to the eye also!

I knew as soon as I saw the Ribbon Organizer that I would not be using it for ribbon but something equally as yummy! Have a look as I show you how organized my FLOWERS are now!

image

image

I’ve hung my Ribbon Organizer in my new scraproom on a wall shared with an altered frame. One of the stipulations of my storage is that it’s out of reach of my curious two year old daughter and I’m happy that I could attach my organizer high up on the wall.

I store my loose flowers in plastic pouches according to colour. I’ve hung these on the clips along with some specialty flowers, still in their packaging. This system will be easy to maintain as I can incorporate any new additions to my flower collection in no time at all!

image

In the top ‘tray’ of the organizer I store my miniature roses. To get them to stand up, I first cut a piece of Styrofoam to lie in the tray then it’s a matter of poking them into the foam. I am really pleased with this way of storing my roses as there’s no chance of them being squished!

image

I hope I’ve inspired you to think outside the box with regards to your organizing! You don’t always have to use your storage as it was initially intended!

Gail Lindner

2 comments:

  1. Love your organizer! It is so pretty with all of those colored flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I think my tag collection could use a similar treatment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...