Creating a scenery background on a card can be very fun and can be done without any pattern paper at all when using these Mint Motif stamps!
Gather your supplies and have fun by playing around with what you have. I gather my supplies and end up trying different things until I get what I want. Doesn’t always end up how I intended it to in the first place and that’s what makes the creative process so enjoyable.
1) Begin by stamping four Very Square background stamps together in a block (two on top and two on bottom.)
2) To create the ‘hill,’ stamp four more Very Square background stamps in a different pattern but the same way. Cut the shape to your preference.
3) After stamping cloud background stamp, use a die template (I used Spellbinders™ Labels Six) to cut and emboss cloud.
4) Using different colors of ink and patterns, cut and emboss sun and flowers. Adhere to card using pop dots.
5) Tie jute in a small bow at base of card.
6) Stamp sentiment on to Label die template and adhere.
Supplies: Mint Motif (Very Square, Very Square Sentiments - AVAILABLE at iheartpapers.com starting May 14th;) Ink – Staz On, Close to My Heart, Crafters; Die Templates - Spellbinders™ S4-230 Labels Six, S5-019 Labels Eight, S4-192 Blossom, S4-232 Blossom Two, S4-191 Dahlia; Buttons - Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker
Here are a few close ups: